Godox TT350 C Mini Speedlight Flash Thinklite TTL HSS for Canon
- Calculated at Checkout
Godox TT350C is a small and light flash gun with a guide number of 36 that fits perfectly with mirrorless and compact cameras. It weighs only 200g and when mounted on the camera and pointing the head forward has only 95mm high. Despite its small size, its flash head rotates 270º horizontally and 97º vertically. This allows a lot of freedom in reflecting the flash light from the ceiling and walls regardless of the camera's orientation of pictures in the portrait and horizontal frame.
The lamp has built-in Godox X system transmitter it can be used as a controller (Master) of other lamps using the Godox X system. It is also possible to switch it to the Slave mode, in which it can be controlled remotely from other Godox X transmitter.
Flash gun Godox TT350 is equipped with three modes of operation. The first of them (TTL) allows you to shoot with the use of automatic selection of flash light power and work with all the automatic and semi-automatic modes available in cameras. The second option is manual mode with S1 and S2 mode selection. The third mode - strobe (Multi) is great for taking effective photos at longer exposure times.
Flash gun Godox TT350 offers the ability to sync flash with ultra-fast shutter speeds up to 1 / 8000s ( HSS ). This option is especially appreciated by people who want to use the lamp during outdoor sessions, where very often you have to face intense ambient light.
Built-in zoom in manual and automatic mode works in the range of 24 - 105mm. If you need to illuminate a wider plan, you can use the wide-angle diffuser built into the head, which corresponds to a focal length of ~ 15mm. In addition, the lamp is equipped with a reflector. In addition, the set comes with an additional light softening cover, which will be useful, e.g. when taking pictures with the torch pointing straight ahead. The factory set is completed with a stand and a handy cover.
The battery compartment has a micro USB connector, which is used to update the firmware of the lamp.
- Built-In 2.4GHz X Wireless Radio System
- Guide Number: 118' at ISO 100 and 105mm
- Zoom Range: 24-105mm (14mm with Panel)
- Tilts from -7 to 90°
- Rotates 270°
- Wireless Master/Slave TTL Functionality
- Recycle Time: 0.1-2.2 Seconds
- High-Speed, 1st & 2nd Curtain Sync
- Runs on Two AA Batteries (sold separately).
- Guide No. (1/1 output @ 105mm): 36 (m ISO 100)
- Flash Coverage: 24 to 105mm • Auto zoom (Flash coverage set automatically to match the lens focal length and image size) • Manual zoom • Swinging/tilting flash head (bounce flash): 0 to 270° horizontally and -7° to 90° vertically
- Flash Duration (t0.1): 1/350 to 1/20000 seconds
- Exposure control system: TTL autoflash and manual flash
- Flash exposure compensation (FEC): Manual. FEB: ±3 stops in 1/3 stop increments (Manual FEC can be combined.)
- Sync mode: High-speed sync (up to 1/8000 seconds), first-curtain sync, and second-curtain sync
- Multi flash: Provided (up to 90 times, 99Hz)
- Wireless flash function: Master, Slave, Off
- Controllable slave groups: 3 (A, B and C)
- Transmission range(approx.): ≤30m
- Channels: 16 (1~16)
- Effective range (approx.): Center: 0.6~4m / Periphery: 0.6~2.5m
- AA batteries: Ni-MH batteries (recommended) or 2*LR6 alkaline batteries (sold separately)
- Recycle time: Approx. 0.1-2.2 seconds (eneloop Ni-MH batteries of Panasonic). Red LED indicator will light up when the flash is ready.
- Full power flashes: Approx. 210 (2500mA Ni-MH batteries)
- Power saving: Power off automatically after approx. 90 seconds of idle operation. (60 minutes if set as slave)
- Dimensions: 140 x 62 x 38 mm
- Net Weight: 200g
1 x Godox TT350C TTL Camera Flash for Canon
1 x Mini Stand
1 x Protection Bag
1 x User Manual