Godox TT600 Thinklite Flash (Manual)
- Calculated at Checkout
The universal shoe-mounted Godox TT600 Thinklite Flash features a zoom range of 24-200mm as well as a 14mm wide panel and offers manual power control from 1/1 to 1/128. Also, for bounce flash, the head can tilt from -7 to 90° and rotates left and right 180°. It is powered by 4 AA batteries (sold separately) . TT600 Thinklite flash will help you create a versatile and effective lighting setup. It is suitable either as a camera shoe flash or as an external light source placed on a lightstand. It is the undisputed leader when it comes to powerful flash at a relatively low price. Due to the lack of TTL mode it is recommended for people who prefer manual control over the flash power.
- With the built-in X System receiver, the TT600 can be controlled with Godox 2.4G transmitters. In addition, by using an optional transmitter, the TT600 can achieve HSS sync mode. There is also a socket on the lamp housing where you can plug in a 433MHz system receiver to control the lamp with older type transmitters.
- With a guide number of 60 at ISO 100 and a zoom of 200mm, the TT600 will easily light most subjects. Manual power adjustment from 1/1 to 1/128 in 1/3 EV steps.
- This flash runs on four alkaline or NiMH AA batteries which help deliver about 230 full-power flashes and recycle times of 0.1-2.6 seconds.
- The flash head can be tilted from -7 to 90° and rotated 360°, allowing you to control the reflection of light and its fall on your scene. It also features a 24-200mm zoom head and a 14mm wide-angle panel, allowing the use of a wide variety of lenses. Optical master/slave transmission is also available for interfacing with other flashes. A 3.5mm sync port allows a wired connection to a camera or trigger.
- Model: TT600
- Guide No. (1/1 power @ 200mm): GN 60 (m ISO 100)
- Vertical Rotation Angle: -7°-90°
- Horizontal Rotation Angle: 0-360°
- Power Supply : Ni-MH batteries (recommended) or 4*LR6 alkaline batteries
- Full Power Flashes Approx. 230 (2500mA Ni-MH batteries)
- Recycle Time Approx. 0.1-2.6 seconds (eneloop NiMH batteries of Panasonic). Red LED indicator will light up when the flash is ready.
- Flash Duration 1/300s － 1/20000s
- Color Temperature 5600K±200K
- Wireless Flash Function Master, Slave, Off
- Controllable slave groups 5(A, B，C，D, E)
- Transmission Range (approx.) 100m
- Channel 1~32
- Dimension 64*76*190 mm
- Weight without Battery 400g
- Weight with Battery 500g
1 x Godox TT600 Thinklite Flash (Manual)
1 x Mini Stand
1 x Protection Bag
1 x User Manual